Diploma in Business Administration (University)
- Advice to businesses on tax and commercial law issues
- Advising businesses and individuals on domestic and foreign tax issues
- Criminal tax proceedings (in particular, voluntary disclosures to the tax office resulting in no punishment) in addition to subsequent declarations of income also for private individuals
- Transformation and formation of businesses
- Support for Mergers & Acquisitions (acquisition and sale of businesses)
- Business management consulting
- Due Diligence investigations
Tillmann has been a managing director of our company since 2005. He has been the managing director of FORUM GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft mbH since 2002 and also since 2005 partner of related company FORUM von Seelstrang & Partner mbB.
His work focuses not only on classical tax advice, but also in particular on corporate tax and advising companies on all tax and commercial law issues, including supporting them in preparing annual financial statements in accordance with commercial and tax law regulations and preparing their tax declarations.
Tillmann is also responsible for the complex tax issues that arise from the restructuring, transformation and purchase and sale of companies and also cross-border issues. Due to his double qualification, He is also the contact person for topics relating to audits of annual financial statements and other business audits.
After studying business management at the University of Bayreuth and the University of Granada (with a focus on taxation and marketing), and graduating with a diploma of business administration (university) in 1994, Tillmann was appointed a tax advisor in 1999 and an auditor in 2002.
He is also frequently invited to speak on various topics with “Management Forum Starnberg”, a renowned provider of businesses seminars.
Tillmann is a member of the Chamber of Auditors, the Chamber of Tax Advisors, the Chamber of Auditors in Germany e.V. (IDW) and the Alumni Association of the University of Bayreuth.
Languages: German, English