1. Name and contact details of the data controller or processor and of the data protection officer
FORUM TREUHAND Steuerberatungsgesellschaft mbH
Brienner St. 55 . 80333 München . Germany
Phone: +49 (0)89 1711320
Fax: +49 (0)89 17113211
– in the following called the “Firm” –
The Firm’s data protection officer, that is Trapp Legal & Compliance GmbH with its Managing Director Attn. Mr Ernst Richard Trapp, can be contacted at the above address, Attn Mr Ernst-Richard Trapp, lawyer, or by means of the following contact details:
Trapp Legal & Compliance GmbH
Legally represented by its Managing Director Attn. Mr Ernst Richard Trapp
Doktorbaeurinweg 14 . 82041 Deisenhofen . Germany
Phone: +49 (0)178 6699911
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the means and purpose of its use
a) When visiting our Firm’s website
When you visit our website www.forum-muc.de information is automatically sent to our website’s server by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily saved in a log file. The following information is thereby collected without your assistance and is saved until its automatic deletion:
• IP address of the requesting computer
• Date and time of the access
• Name and URL of the file viewed
• The website, from which our website was accessed (referrer URL)
• Browser used and, where appropriate, the operating system of your computer and
• Name of your access provider.
The above data is processed by our Firm for the following purposes:
• Ensuring that connection to the website is established smoothly
• Ensuring comfortable use of our website
• Evaluation of system security and stability and
• Other administrative purposes
b) Using email addresses listed on our website
For all types of questions, our Firm offers you the option of contacting us via one of the email addresses listed on the website. When utilising this option, you cannot suppress your sender identifier. This is so that we know from whom the question has come and can reply to it. You can voluntarily make further statements intended for our Firm. This data processing for the purpose of making contact with us occurs under Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR on the basis of your freely given consent.
The personal data collected by us on receipt of your email is manually deleted once the request made by you has been taken care of, unless you consent by a separate declaration to the data described above being saved by our Firm for a longer period.
3. Transfer of data
Your personal data is not transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only disclose your personal data to third persons if:
- You have given your express consent under Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR;
- the disclosure is necessary under Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR in order to establish legal rights, or to exercise or defend such and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data;
- there is a legal obligation to make the disclosure in accordance with Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR; or:
- it is permitted by law and it is necessary for the performance of a contract with you in accordance with Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR.
4. Cookies and Analysis Tools
a) General information regarding cookies
Information is stored in the cookie that comes about in each case in connection with the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we thereby receive direct knowledge of your identity.
The cookies used by our Firm are automatically deleted after a period defined in each case.
The data processed by the cookies is necessary for the said purpose of pursuing the legitimate interests of our Firm under Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are saved on your computer or so that a warning always appears before a new cookie is saved. However, if you fully deactivate all cookies then you may not able to use all the functions of our Firm’s website.
b) Analysis Tool: Google Analytics
For the purposes of designing our Firm’s website in line with demand and its continuous optimisation we use the analysis tool “Google Analytics”. This is a web analysis tool from Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/), 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (in the following called “Google” for short).
- Browser type/version,
- Operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the website visited beforehand),
- The host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
is transferred to a Google server in the USA and is saved there. The information is used in order to evaluate the use of our website, to put together reports about the website activities and to perform further services associated with the use of the website and the internet usage for the purposes of market research and designing our Firm’s website in line with demand. This information is also transferred to third parties if necessary, to the extent that this is required by law or to the extent that third persons are contracted to process the data. Your IP address is never put together with other data by Google. The IP addresses are anonymised so that it is not possible to allocate them (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of the cookies by adjusting the settings on the browser software used by you. However, we refer to the fact that in this event it may be that not all functions of our Firm’s website can be used to the full extent.
In addition you can prevent the capture of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of our website (inc. your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). As an alternative to a browser add-on, particularly for browsers on mobile end devices, you can also prevent the capture of data by Google Analytics by clicking on this Link. An opt-out cookie will be installed, which will prevent the future capture of your data when visiting our Firm’s website. The opt-out cookie only applies for this browser and only for our website and is saved on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser then you will have to download the opt-out cookie again.
You can find further information regarding data protection in connection with Google Analytics in Google Analytics Help at the following Internet address:
5. Your rights as a person affected by the data processing
If our Firm processes your personal information then you are a data subject as that term is used in the GDPR. As a data subject you have the right with respect to our Firm:
- to at any time withdraw consent given by you to our Firm, in accordance with Art. 7(3) of the GDPR. The result of this is that we may not in future continue the data processing that is based on this consent;
- to demand information regarding your personal data processed by our Firm in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular you can demand information regarding
- the purposes of the processing,
- the categories of personal data concerned,
- the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed,
- the planned period of storage,
- the existence of the right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you,
- the existence of the right to restrict the processing by our Firm or to object to such processing,
- the existence of the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
- the source of your data, if our Firm has not collected it from you personally, and
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information as to the details of that.
- under Art. 16 GDPR the right to demand rectification or completion of personal data concerning you that has been saved by our Firm, if and to the extent that this is incorrect or incomplete;
- under Art. 17 GDPR the right to demand erasure of personal data concerning you that has been saved by our Firm, to the extent that the processing is not necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- under Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning you,
- if you contest the accuracy of the data;
- if the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of the data;
- our Firm no longer needs the data for the processing purposes described above, but you need the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or:
- you have objected to the processing under Art. 21 GDPR.
- under Art. 20 GDPR to receive the personal data that you have made available to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to demand the transmission to a controller other than our Firm; and:
- under Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Generally, you can turn to the supervisory authority in your usual place of residence or place of work or where our Firm is located.
6. Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of the legitimate interests of our Firm under Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR, then you have the right, under Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are grounds relating to your particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right to object, then an email to our Firm is sufficient, addressed to:
7. Data security
During a visit to our website we use the common SSL process (Secure Socket Layer) together with the highest level of encryption in each case that is supported by your browser. Generally this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256-bit encryption then we revert back instead to 128-bit v3 technology. You can tell whether any particular page of our Internet site has been transmitted with encryption by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
Otherwise, we use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data from accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continually improved in accordance with technological developments.
8. Currency and changes to this data protection policy
This data protection policy is currently valid and was last updated in May 2018.
It may be necessary to change this data protection policy due to further development of our website or by reason of changes to the legal or official requirements.