Certified Tax Advisor
- Preparation of business tax returns
- Preparation of individual tax returns
- Preparation of annual financial statements for corporations, partnerships and sole proprietor
- Preparation of tax balance sheets
- Handling tax enquiries (e.g. in the areas of value added tax and inheritance tax)
- Disclosure of annual financial statements
- Preparation of e-balances
- Support during audits
- Involvement at the balance sheet / tax / legal interface
- Assistance with questions relating to foreign matters
Christiane Seidl joined our team in April 2020. In 2015, she was appointed as a certified tax advisor and worked before over 10 years mainly for two of the world’s leading auditing and tax consulting firms (including 2 years in the U.S.). Before being appointed as a certified tax advisor, Christiane worked for several years as a tax specialist and tax assistant.
For FORUM TREUHAND tax advisor company Christiane works mainly in the preparation of corporate and individual tax returns and annual financial statements of corporations and partnerships. Due to her profound knowledge of German and International tax law, she is predestined for the handling of international clients and clients with foreign relevance.
Languages: Deutsch, Englisch