Mario von Seelstrang
Lawyer . Tax Advisor
|(AGT)* . TEP** . .|
- Tax support for the succession of property as a transfer or gift during one’s lifetime or upon death
- Gift and inheritance tax returns
- Support of companies of different legal forms where law and taxes intersect
- Tax support during the restructuring of companies
- Tax advice on company formations, transformations and transactions
- Tax court proceedings
- Criminal tax proceedings
As an accredited specialist lawyer for tax law and inheritance law, and a certified executor, he is regarded as an expert in the field of taxation of estate succession in the corporate and private sector. In international cross-border asset structuring for entrepreneurs, Mario is valued for his creativity and economic expertise. He is sought-after as a specialist in the field of inheritance tax (gift tax) and the tax valuation of corporate real estate and other assets.
Mario is a recommended advisor to the Institute for Inheritance Law (IFE). He is also a TEP (Trust and Estate Practitioner), an international, cross-professional association of practitioners who are active in the field of estate planning and administration as well as an expert in the legal and tax issues that arise in such matters. He is also a member of the Working Group on Inheritance Law of the German Lawyers’ Association, the German-Australian-Pacific Lawyers’ Association (DAPJV) and the European Lawyers’ Association (DACH).
Languages: German, English
* Certified by the Working Group on Execution of Wills and Duty of Care of Minor’s Property (AGT)
** Full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)