Diploma in Business Administration (University) . Tax Advisor
- Preparation of annual financial statements for corporations and partnerships
- Advice on business and organisational issues
- Preparation of tax balance sheets, special balance sheets and supplementary balance sheets
- Processing of tax inquiries (e.g. in the area of taxation of corporations)
- Preparation of business tax returns
- Preparation of private tax returns
- Accounting and taxation in the housing and real estate industry
Johanna has been a strong member of our team since January 2020.
In 2007, she graduated from the University of Regensburg with a degree in business administration, majoring in financial accounting, auditing and financing.
She was appointed a tax consultant in 2012 and an auditor in 2014.
From 2008 to 2019, she worked in various positions at a cooperative auditing association. Most recently, from 2014 to 2019, she was responsible for auditing housing cooperatives and municipal housing companies.
As a member of our team, Johanna specialises in preparing corporate and private tax returns, annual financial statements of partnerships, corporations and the related companies of our tax advisors firm in the auditing sector. Due to her experience in the housing sector, Johanna is able to deal with all topics relating to the accounting and taxation of real estate (e.g. special questions regarding the delimitation of production costs and maintenance expenses).
Languages: German, English