Diploma in Business Administration (University) . Tax Advisor
- Preparation of annual financial statements and tax returns for domestic and foreign corporations and partnerships as well as business and private tax returns
- Preparation of supplementary and special balance sheets for partnerships, including companies in the legal form of GmbH & Co. KG (a limited partnership in which the general partner is a limited liability company)
- Preparation of “special balance sheets” for founding companies, company tasks, liquidation, conversion and change of legal form
- Advising businesses and individuals on tax issues
- Supervision of ongoing bookkeeping, payroll accounting and advance value added tax returns
- Value added tax refund procedures
- Assistance with questions relating to foreign matters
Stefan Medic has been working as a tax advisor for FORUM TREUHAND Steuerberatungsgesellschaft mbH since October 2015.
Mr. Medic mainly assists clients with their ongoing tax matters. This includes bookkeeping, payroll accounting, preparing annual financial statements and tax returns. Mr. Medic was appointed as a sworn translator (English) at the Munich District Court in 2008 and he is happy to take on international clients.
Stefan Medic was appointed a tax advisor in 2015 and had previously worked as a tax advisor assistant in various Munich law firms and tax advisor firms. He specialized in private equity funds and real estate matters.
Languages: German, English (sworn translator)