Diploma in Business Administration
(University of Applied Sciences)
Tax Advisor . Managing Director
- Advising companies and individuals on tax issues
- Formation, transformation and restructuring of companies
- Corporate succession
- Comprehensive and responsible support of our clients in cooperation with our sister law firm
- Business management consulting for companies
- Taxation in foreign matters
- Managerial accounting
- Support during tax audits and negotiations
- Mergers & Acquisitions (purchase and sale of companies)
His long-standing, very successful support of medium-sized companies and his commercial management of the FORUM network have made Mr. Piwernetz a sought-after partner for entrepreneurs and managers. His negotiating skills have often helped our clients in tax audits and negotiations, especially with banks and investors. He has significant professional experience with management buy-outs.
Mr Piwernetz was admitted as a tax advisor in 1997 and, after completing his business management training (1991), worked as an audit assistant at a Munich auditing firm (focus on annual audits of medium-sized companies, business management consultancy and internal audits). He successfully completed further training as a business mediator (IHK) from 2011 to 2012. He is a member of the Munich Chamber of Tax Advisors.
Languages: German, English