Diploma in Business Administration
- Preparation of private tax returns
- Preparation of business tax returns
- Preparation of surplus earnings statements
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Preparation of balance sheets, special balance sheets and supplementary balance sheets
- Handling tax enquiries (e.g. in the areas of sales tax and inheritance tax)
- Creation of reporting packages
- Disclosure of annual financial statements
- Preparation of e-balances
- Auditing of annual financial statements in respect of statutory audits and voluntary audits
- Performance of DSD and UHG audits
Christine Mosch has been working as a tax advisor for FORUM TREUHAND Steuerberatungsgesellschaft since July 2018. In 2003, she graduated from Deggendorf University of Applied Sciences with a Diploma in Business Administration with a focus on company taxation. In 2006, she was appointed as a tax advisor and worked in a Munich tax consulting and auditing company until 2018. Before that, she worked as a tax assistant for several years.
Christine Mosch works for FORUM TREUHAND Steuerberatungsgesellschaft mainly in the preparation of private and business tax returns and annual financial statements of partnerships and bodies corporate and also in auditing.
Languages: German, English