Associations and teaching work
We are members of the Inheritance Law Working Group of the German Lawyers’ Association and of the Inheritance Law Technical Committee of the Munich Chamber of Lawyers.
The Institute for Inheritance Law recommends our founding partner Mario von Seelstrang as a certified public executor and trustee. He is also a member of the German Registered Association for Executorship and Trusteeship (Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Testamentsvollstreckung (AGT e.V.)) and a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), an international network for legal and tax consultancy professions.
Dr. Florian Hönicke, a further inheritance law specialist in our law firm, is a lecturer at the University of Applied Sciences in Munich.
Christoph Hohenegg, also a partner of our law firm, has been a consultant to the prestigious Management Forum Starnberg for many years.
Dr. Kai Altemann, founding member of our law firm, is a professor at the University of Munich as part of the Master of Taxation course and a consultant for the tax training courses Dr. Bannas GmbH in the area of domestic and international value-added tax as well as business law for emerging tax advisors. He is also a lecturer in the course for accredited specialists in tax law.
- German Registered Association for Executorship and Trusteeship (AGT e.V.)
- Inheritance Law Working Group of the German Lawyers’ Association (Arbeitsgemeinschaft Erbrecht des Deutschen Anwaltvereins)
- Dr. Bannas GmbH
- German-Austrian-Swiss European Lawyers’ Association (DACH Europäische Anwaltsvereinigung)
- German Australian Pacific Lawyer’s Association (Deutsch Australisch Pazifische Juristenvereinigung e.V.)
- German Australian Business Council e.V.
- University of Applied Sciences, Munich (Hochschule für angewandte Wissenschaften München)
- German Institute for Inheritance Law (Institut für Ebrecht e.V.)
- Management Forum Starnberg GnbH
- Society of Trust and Estate Pracitioners (STEP)