Mario von Seelstrang
Lawyer, Tax Advisor,
- Asset succession among living persons (gifts) and due to death (Wills, Inheritance Contracts)
- Inheritance law and the law regarding compulsory share
- Assisting businesses of various legal forms in managing the conflicting priorities of law and taxes
- Wealth consultancy and administration, Family Office
- Asset protection
- Restructuring of businesses
- Administering Wills
- Litigation and fiscal court proceedings
- Conversion and establishment of businesses
- M & A (purchase and sale of businesses)
- Employment law for board members, company directors, authorized officers and other employees in management positions
- Tax penalty proceedings
Mario von Seelstrang is one of the founders of the FORUM businesses with an excellent over-arching legal and tax technical knowledge. Clients value his ability to empathize but also his particularly strong negotiating skills.
As an accredited succession law and tax law specialist as well as a certified public executor and trustee he practices in business and private asset succession. He is engaged, predominantly by businesses and business persons, in international cross-border asset structuring due to his creativity and his understanding of the economics. Mr. von Seelstrang has established himself as one of the leading specialists in these areas of consultancy, he is in demand as a speaker at international conferences and is also the author of articles in leading technical journals.
Mr. von Seelstrang is an advisor recommended by the Institute for Succession Law (IFE) and a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), an international network for legal and tax consultancy professions.
Languages: German, English
Curriculum vitae: Mario von Seelstrang
* Certified by AGT – German Registered Association for Executorship and Trusteeship
** Registred Trust and Estate Practitioner by STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Pracitioners)